CREC and the Coleridge Initiative invite you our special training: “Executive Leadership Workshop: Using Data to Create Stronger Local Economies and More Efficient Labor Markets”. Cut through the hype and gain the tools and skills you need and be a resource leader for your staff. Develop strategies for harnessing administrative and other big data to prepare your organization to use data analytics for better decision making.
State and regional leaders face a big challenge: how do you make labor markets more efficient, ensuring workers get effective skills training to support and attract better, well-paying jobs? Information is widely available that could reveal available employment opportunities, provide real-time wages, describe in-demand job skills, and influence employer and worker decisions. However, keeping up with the latest tools presents an intimidating barrier to leaders and staff working with limited resources, preventing them from accessing the data they need.
This executive-level workshop is designed for decision makers and strategic leaders like you who want to create a strategy for using data in ways that make a difference for your clients – whether they are jobseekers, students, educators, or employers. Learn how your organization can use data as a strategic asset to predict demand for services, access sensitive data from other agencies, and communicate more effectively, all without having to be a technology expert. You’ll collaborate with peers to define practical ways that your organization can develop the resources, access, and skills needed to drive evidence-based decision making.
This workshop is targeted to leaders in local, state, and federal workforce, economic development, education and training, and career counseling services.
- Learn how data might be able to help improve decision-making
- Get smart about new data analytics techniques, methods, and tools
- Identify and access key data sources that could help answer pressing questions
- Develop talent and hiring strategies to implement your new data analytics strategy
- Gain a fresh perspective, new energy, and a sense of possibility four our shared efforts to improve economic opportunity for all, from a diverse set of peers.